Monday 23 February 2015

Mollie Makes cover!









Back in October I was asked to make a bow clutch for Mollie Makes magazine's 50th anniversary cover! Out now in the UK and online, you can order it in to your local newsagents if they don't get them regularly or are a few months behind. 
There is a tutorial in the mag to make this little clutch! 
I hand stamped the polka dots and dyed some pink and white fabric to get the orange and pink candy stripes. I also added my own little extra on the back of this one, with some free motion sewn words to personalize it for Mollie Makes!xx

2 comments:

nz green buttons said...

Congratulations again Jennie! It's stunning and I'm so pleased that your talent is getting recognised in such a way!!!

Unknown said...

it's gorgeous jennie. congratulations on the cover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...